Wednesday, February 8, 2012

L-O-S-T

I wanted to write all of these out from me until I'm drained. I really don't know how to describe my state as of the moment. I'm BLANK. Floating? Empty? Lost!

Everything seems to be vague. I am frozen. I miss her so much, my inspiration, motivator, bestfriend, textmate, mother. The wind beneath my wings.

I still could not believe she's gone now but I accept she is and understand she is in good Hands now.

It's just that I don't know where to start again.

Beloved Mama,

You will always be the wind that will let me fly. I know someday I'll regain that strength and soar high. But now this is my cry, i miss you, i love you even if you could not hear these words anymore. I'm gonna love you til the end and I will never ever forget to remember you. You - the wind beneath my wings.


Ging-ging

No comments:

Post a Comment